From our inception, Column Technologies has helped governments and organizations across the public sector transform how they do business. Our success in the public sector comes from our flexibility and our long-term business relationship model.
Our government contract vehicles include the following:
Federal Contract Vehicles
- Column Case Management and CRM Products GSA - Four Points GSA #GS-35F-0553P
- Column Case Management and CRM Products SEWP - Four Points SEWP #NG07DA16B
- Column Services GSA - #GS-35F-0660M
DIR’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Cooperative (Co-op) Contracts program (formerly known as Go DIRect) is a streamlined cooperative purchasing program for state and local government, public education and other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state. More information about DIR ICT Co-op Contract Program Overview can be found by clicking here. In addition, there are many out-of-state agencies currently holding an ICC with DIR. View Out-of-State Agencies Currently Holding an ICC with DIR.
The contract between Column Technologies and DIR's ICT Co-op, DIR-SDD-2505, allows direct purchases of the following products and services:
- Column Case Management – Investigative
- Column Case Management – HR
- Column Case Management – Building Inspections
- Column Case Management – 311
- Column Case Management – Tollway
- Column Case Management – Juvenile Investigations
- Column Case Management – Emergency Management
- Column Case Management – Inspector General
- Column Case Management – Corrections
- Column Search and Knowledge Management
- Maintenance and Support Services
- Technical Services required for Case Management HR (Setup, Year 1 only)
To obtain a copy of the contract from DIR's State website, please click here.
Request a Quote